Friday 12 August 2011

His...Protocol

As I looked through my research protocol...
Couldn't help but think there's still a lot to be done dotting the 'Is' and crossing the 'Ts'
Anyone who reads through should get a grasp of the study objective at least..
Wish it was that easy but got a 'perfectionist' as supervisor..good but that means more work
And a co-supervisor who happens to be one of the managers in charge of TBIC: the study focus
With a course convenor,who wants nothing less than a health systems research
Plus a co-course convenor..fresh from Wits..he has just concluded an 'award winning'case study

Various comments from the four intellectuals, how am i supposed to reconcile conflicting ideas/comments?
Well..I started, most times spending hours just brainstorming what,why,how,which....oh no!
It then occured to me the first question..why TBIC?Is my inspiring heart throb aware of every phase..
Is He being carried along? Oh no! i mentioned it passingly once or twice
I call him when am out of my wits end..and thats about all I remember doing

Hmnnn..He is so gentle and meek,waiting to be invited right from the start..
Knowing the mind of each of the four supervisors,
He is able to harmonise their comments and ideas

He wants people to live free from infection...
Gave men wisdom to adopt such infection control measures
Still busy inspiring His beloved princess to explore such thematic area

Been through the mountains,valleys....
Moments of inspirational rush and brain fatigue
All the same..I need to bear in mind..it's His protocol..yes His!

And whatever is borne of God overcomes...
His grace is sufficient for me..His strength made perfect in my weakness

2 comments:

  1. Sis, you are so right. How often we run around with our own agenda. I pray I remember to check in with Him before I run around chasing shadows when He's got the real blueprint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His grace was indeed sufficient:glorified himself.Hearthrob Master Jesus,what can I do without you? Love u

    ReplyDelete