Monday 29 August 2011

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,
I am going through a phase right now...its so confusing
Met a new friend...(i know its no news but em...kinda cool)
Broke through my resistance of 'no extra time'
Not yet my heart tho...I am soo guarding it BGG


Ok, so he is just a friend oo,don't mind anyone sneering and saying otherwise,
Like jj who thinks am 'falling'
And Blessing who thinks am on the verge of 'falling'
Or Gladwell who thinks am just being conservative
Or Pp who thinks am silly...she says No LDF

(Above all the HS who knows every evry..lol)

Oh blog, do u think....? well...i hope not!
Well here's d deal,i kissed dating goodbye yrs ago,but i woke up recently and saw Dating snooping around my crib...asking to be let in..here's the big question: Did i kiss dating goodbye or goodnight???
I was so sure I said goodbye..with teardrops on my cheek
Dating...i had concrete reasons to bid u farewell and its still same,I haven't changed my mind
Just that time is too precious+my heart too treasured to keep wandering...
I know we'v had som 'fun-filled' adventure but i insist...goodbye dating!

D lounge is no longer available,HS and I are having business tea-break in d same longue
Bye dating...............byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Brb dear blog,i need to finish up EHS assignment
More gist soon(wink*wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment