Friday 3 July 2015

Unpluckable!!!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil(how is such fearlessness possible?)
For thou art with me(lion of Judah, my redeemer,my love)









He who didn't spare His own beloved son
How will He not come through..
When the hireling seeks to pluck from the shepherd
Love so amazing, so divine

Can a woman forget her suckling child?
Not my Emmanuella
Yet even if I can forget due to human frailty
My heavenly father will never forget nor forsake His own

He beckons calmly at the sinner
Whisphers softly into wicked hearts
Waits patiently for repentance
Inspired by Agape love,no self interest

Such amazing God have i given my all to
Through Jesus Christ my Lord
I have no life asides Him
There is no good in me without Christ

I believe none of my heartstrings...
Will hold on to temporal things
So vulnerably till they are unplucked
From the good Shepherd.




No comments:

Post a Comment