Friday 11 September 2015

This too shall pass..hmnnn.Amin o





Whatever happened to my sweet
Understanding leader
My head, my partner in prayers
And naughty escapades

Was i too relaxed
Too trusting
Too slack in prayers
Too lethargic
Too...too..too

No I aint taking a guilt trip
No more at least
I hope to get better each day
But will not forget 
How much strengths am blessed with
By focusing on weaknesses

I often listen to my broken sisters
Long before i got married 
Single either in a challenging relationship
Or Married in a stressful situation

I didn't understand,but prayed for
Counselled from the bible and some good tips
Learnt from mentors
But am clueless now 
And is the one being listened too,
But i can't even find the voice

To explain how my charming husband 
Became a stranger
But feeble me finds strength
On my knees

Lord ENCOURAGE me
And let me know that
This too shall pass

But when unmarried friends
Remind me how lucky 
I am to have a man
I smile remembering
My deal with the creator
About Quality 
My marriage not Just a number

Am quickly reminded too
I didn't marry just for fun
Or for being Mrs......
But ready to be a blessing
Not 'blessing' defined by men's greed
But 'blessing' defined by God's need

Maybe He feels the same way
But doesn't know how to communicate
Help and encourage him too Lord
Pinch him,stir him, nudge him too if need be :)
But heal us both

And let not the enemy
Triumph over your people

This too shall pass 
In my our life lives,in our homes, families
Nations,churches
Yes it has come TO PASS!
Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment