Friday 28 October 2011

Update...GBU

Dear Blog,
I'v got quite a number of things to share but i dont know where to start right now...  its been a mix of the good,bad and the ugly(GBU).
-------------------------------resumed update after 4 hrs -------------------------------------------
Yaay!!! after the four hrs brk i got good news blog,Pp got her travel ticket at last,she's coming!!!
Then ..remember 'His protocol'..its moving to ethics November 1st. Pratically no weekend for me tho but also my acada days' gradually coming to an end
This semester has been one of a kind, Lucy Gilson needs her students to be telephatic in Health Policy and Planning and Di Mclantyre is ready to transform me into an Health economist 'overnight'

-----------------------------resumed update after 25hrs ---------------------------------------------
So i got Helen's comments today and 'His Protocol' is finally moving to Ethics. Through the eyes of faith I see all crooked places being made straight already.yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! TUJ

Am also likely to move back to Palm Mews next year...God's will be done but 'we'(of course HS and I) need a comfortable place to write up 'His thesis' trlalalalalalalalalalal school's almost over for now(chuckles!)

Ugly..my EHS assignment and HPP weren't good, 50% and 57% (I wanted to cry cos that means studyg hard and smart to make up in final exams)...okay so protocol took virtually all the time but that aint smart enuff..shld have prioritized accordingly...ding-dong(past tense)...Now am trusting God for wisdom as i study.

Tralala, i don't remember the ugly cos this good is sooo good, protocol almost over,Baba u are worthy!!!!
so i hooked up with BSY and BJY on BB,twas a nice re-union,we laffd,gisted, and all..now to d big question and she gave me her usually blunt but good advice...
K long after discussion...i just had to re-wind and snapped into the maybe,probably mood.Tolu was God-sent, she stretched her hand and pulled me up. The HS just reminded me of Father's promises and that All things work together for good.

Bad....early dis week i was so overwhelmed by guilt and all the should've would've. could've....it was just not easy looking forward,hind screen became much wider and wind screen shrank into oblivion.
Felt better when my friend encouraged and prayed for me...come blog,lemme whispher the name of this friend...i don't want anyone eavesdropping(lol). This took longer cos i just couldn't sleep,was rly down but somehow i knew HS was interceeding for me and maybe some good frds.. chuckles!!!

Bad too...i had a misunderstanding with a friend last night....WE need to make some critical decision HS,pls guide and direct.U reminded me all things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose and I am so joyous just trusting(I hope my friend is too). I can only see through the eyes of my father and all I see is good,not about a thing, person or event but the MASTER PLAN...For He alone knows the thought he has for each one of us, definitely good and not evil to bring us to an expected end..what is the expected end...TRUST. One thing is that at the 'expected end' swt HS will convince dat this is the 'expected end'. Until then...childlike,undaunted,unwavering trust..mode.

I miss u blog...but need to finish up 'Observation Grid for 'His protocol'.

Brb..don't know when tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment